MagnetPaint: brilliant for schools
Need more space to hang things? Use every bit of wall if you want. Or combine it with blackboard- or sketchpaint (dry-erase) to hang papers and draw on the same surface (see: ‘Application‘).
Pratical and playful
- Move or replace drawings without pushpins or stick tape.
- New class and pictogramms changing yearly? Easy!
- Make better use of unused large surfaces
- Approved safety for use in schools (EN71-3)
- While applying no smells
- Fast and easy application
- Choose between play- or infowall
- Topcoat?any design or color without losing magnetic strength
Hang tasks, drawings, pictogramms schedules directly on the wall with magnets.
No need for dangerous pins or damaging sticky tape any more. Simply use magnets on every square inch of the painted surface.
And if you want to hang stacks of paper, one Nedodym magent of 29mm can hold up to 20 sheets of A4 copypaper.