- Magnet Plaster is a premium quality plaster with magnetic properties which gives a smooth finish.
- One layer of Magnet Plaster has more magnetic receptivity than three coats of any standard magnetic paint.
- Magnet Plaster is made up of synthetic resin, fine fillers and metal powder but contains no softeners or volatile solvents.
- Magnet Plaster can be covered with most wallpapers or overpainted with any colour of your choice.
- The surface must be clean, dry, free of grease and smooth.
- Remove poorly adherent, damaged or peeling layers.
- Pre-treat highly absorbent and powdery surfaces and surfaces that are uneven in color with a suitable primer.
- Do not process MagnetPlaster at a temperature lower than ? 5 ? C and / or relative humidity above 80 percent.
- Stir the Magnet Plaster before use, if necessary, add up to 3 percent tap water.
- Cover parts that are not to be plastered properly with waterproof protective material.
- Apply Magnet Plaster evenly with a stainless steel trowel.
- Then finish flat and evenly with a sanding block or spatula.
- ?Theoretical yield: approx. 2.5 kg/m2; approx. 1 m2/litre.
- Clean used tools immediately after use with (warm) water and possibly detergents – before the plaster dries.
- Keep MagnetPlaster in a sealed container in a cool, frost-free place away from children and animals.
- MagnetPlaster (in closed packaging) can be stored for at least a year. Once opened, the plaster has a limited shelf life.
- Do not flush paint waste down the sink or toilet. Deposit left over materials at the appropriate places.
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds
- The EU limit for thess products (2004/42 / EC, cat JWB., 2010): 30 g/l. This product contains 0 g / l. VOC. In accordance with EN71-3.
- Download further product specifications on the?Technical Datasheet of Magnet Plaster.